Daphne Iking enticement case



PETALING JAYA: All Ryan Chong Yiing Yih  wanted in the Daphne Iking enticement case was an apology from the man who had enticed his wife.

“I pursued the enticement case when I found out the truth. He (Darren Choy Khin Ming) did not bother to say sorry to me even after I found out,” said Chong, a 33-year-old businessman.


“All I wanted was just a ‘sorry’. Apologise to me and I will forget about the whole thing.”

On Monday, Choy, 46, was acquitted of enticing TV personality Iking, 33, after he agreed to apologise to her ex-husband for causing him embarrassment over the affair.

Chong said Choy’s lawyers had last week approached his lawyers, saying Choy was willing to make a public apology if Chong withdrew his private summons.

Choy was accused of enticing Iking, knowing that she was a married woman, with the intention of having sexual intercourse.

Asked if it was worth pursuing the case, Chong said: “That’s a tough question.

“For me, to get an apology that I deserve was worth it.”

He acknowledged that the public perception of him was that he was trying to extort money from the 46-year-old Choy.

“But that’s not true. I’ve got my own business (which is growing) in China.

“I’m not super rich but I have enough money to live a comfortable lifestyle. I don’t want or need his money,” he said.

On the RM2mil question on how he managed to marry a celebrity, Chong said: “She was the one who asked for marriage. I didn’t actually propose to her.

“In 2006, I had to work in China and she said ‘why don’t we get married?’ and at that time we were very happy together, so I said yes.”


Source : The Star Online

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use appropriate word

 

Aki Sabah. Template by My Template Mint ™ Blogging © 2013-2015