Daphne can heave a sigh of relief as the case has drawn to an end



KUALA LUMPUR: Ever since her enticement case became a public issue, life has not been easy for Daphne Iking.

Now, the television personality can finally heave a sigh of relief as the case has drawn to an end.

“I am happy that the case is over and I want to move on,” Iking told The Daily Chilli yesterday.

“My family and I are satisfied with the acquittal verdict, which puts closure to this whole unwarranted fiasco. I have a new life now and so much to look forward to. Alhamdulillah.”

Corporate figure Darren Choy, who was sued by Iking’s ex-husband, Ryan Chong for enticing her while they were still married, reached an out-of-court settlement, involving a public apology by Choy to Chong.

Choy also declared that he was not the biological father of Iking’s four-year-old daughter, Isobel Daniella Iking.

“It’s not my case. So I’m not sure what happened (between the two men),” Iking reiterated.

“I find the end to the whole fiasco amusing, but I guess ... whatever rocks their cradle.

“Their out-of-court settlement is not my concern too.”

Iking has since married her manager and business partner Azmi Abdul Rahman.

Source : The Star Online

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use appropriate word

 

Aki Sabah. Template by My Template Mint ™ Blogging © 2013-2015