Guritom closed down...

I’m surprised today when I type www.guritom.com , the link forward me to another website www.socmedia.com.my. It’s make me wonder what has happened to guritom.com. I really miss the website because it is an interesting website with full of information especially for the Sabahan. It’s already two years I’m with guritom.com. A lot of changes happen in the past two years but this time it really make me shock. It’s not guritom.com. I’m sure many guritomian out there would be very sad.

I really hope this is a temporary only. I’m expecting the worst but hoping for the best. But if the site really goes down I’m willing to make it up again because it is a really useful site for me. Besides guritom.com also has become a favorite site for the Sabahan surfer.

3 comments:

  1. Hi er.. arieon. Guritom is now socmedia
    Eventhough its changed name, the spirits still the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi... okies.. thanx for the info... life must go on... but hope someday the guritom.com will return... just like what Arnold Schwarzenegger in the Terminator say " I'll be back".... hihihi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, while waiting goritom to be back, why dont you try to participate in kadayanuniverse.com, also a sabah based website

    ReplyDelete

Please use appropriate word

 

Aki Sabah. Template by My Template Mint ™ Blogging © 2013-2015